Just follow these steps
Locate your API Key from CashDeck portal:
- Login to https://my.cashdeck.com.au
- Go to Your Account---->Settings
- On the tab ‘External Apps’, enable the ezidox app. Your API Key will be shown, keep them safe!
Now Activate CashDeck integration from ezidox portal:
- Go to Settings on the top right
- Choose Integrations and click Activate under CashDeck
- Paste your API Key obtained from previous steps and save the settings
After this, you need to configure the correct documents with CashDeck Integration. To do this:
- Go to Settings, choose Custom Documents.
- Click on ‘Create a New Document’ or you could also Edit an existing one.
- Add the necessary details (Title, Category, Description)
- Under Integrations, Select CashDeck
Once created, you can then add it to your custom templates
Now create your Document Request and don't forget to include your CashDeck document.
Your customer will click on the document and will be able to upload their Bank Statements and Expense Analysis directly to ezidox.