To authenticate to the ezidox system and access to the developer APIs, the first action to do is:
- Register an account
- Go to Settings
- Select “Company Details” and create a new Company
- Select “Developers” and create a new Developer, including the IP Addresses to include in the whitelist (https://portal.ezidox.com/#/admin/developers)
- To bypass the IP Address validation, enter * in the IP Address field(NOTRECOMMENDED)
You will then receive:
- ApiKey: a randomly generated alphanumeric key
- ApiSecret: a randomly generated alphanumeric key
That you will need to pass each time a REST call is generated in the header of the request using the following format:
The full list of REST APIs can be found to the following address: https://api.ezidox.com/swagger/ui/index
In order to access to the private APIs you will always need to be authenticated as per previous section.
The API call will accept and respond with JSON messages.