- Go to Settings and go to Attachments Tab.
- Click on “Create New”
- Fill in the details and under Integrations drop-down, select “DocuSign”
- Ensure that the “Include when creating new Document Requests” is unchecked.
- Click on Next
- On the next screen, upload the necessary document. The document that is uploaded in this section is the base document. All the documents that are requested for an e-signature should follow the dimensions of this document.
- On the next window, click on “Create New Template”
- Click on “Edit E-Signature Template”
- This will open the Docu-sign page within the ezidox iframe
- Place the signature and initials where necessary
- Click on “Save and Close” after the configuration is done
Requesting an electronic Signature - Collector
- Go to the Document Request page
- Under “Send Attachments” tab, click on the + sign
- If the collector wants to request an e-signature for the document that was uploaded in step 2, the collector can simply select the document as mentioned in the below screenshot.
- If the collector wants to request an e-signature on a custom document, for example, the one’s pre-filled with the customer details, proceed to step 4
- Toggle the e-signature to “Yes”
- Click on Add New
- In the next screen, fill in the details and under integrations, select “Docusign”
- Upload the relevant document of the customer to be signed
- Under signature Config, select the template which was initially set up in Step 2
- Click on Close
- This would open the Attachment request page
- Toggle the E-Signature to ON
- Select the document that was created now. In this example, it is Nandy_Sekar_Yard_Testing
- Write a message for the customer if required
- This would send an email to the stakeholder/customer
- Note: Step 1 and Step 2 are the one off set up and it need not be repeated every time.
- The collector will perform step 3 during every e-signature request
- The detailed screenshots are attached below for your reference.
Signing the Docu Sign Template – Stakeholder/Customer
- The customer would receive an email requesting to sign a document
- The customer clicks on the request, and it would take them to the ezidox customer/stakeholder portal and the customer will sign the document
- The collector will be notified through email as soon as the customer signs the document